2020 MotorCoach Tours
- Sat, Dec 12The Barn TheatreDec 12, 2020, 9:30 AM – 8:30 PMThe Barn Theatre, Greensboro, NC, USALangston Hughes’ heart-felt musical is the most entertaining way to relive the birth of Jesus Christ through the beat of the drum, the feet of high-energy dancers, and the souls of passionate storytellers. Enjoy The Nativity in a new light through great gospel music. (Book by Nov. 2)
- Mon, Nov 09Myrtle BeachNov 09, 2020, 11:00 PM – Nov 12, 2020, 3:00 PMMyrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, SC, USAThis 4 day holiday tour is packed with surprises. Meet & Greet, 4 Holiday Theatre shows, 3 Breakfast Meals & 3 Dinners. Stay at oceanfront private balcony hotel with kitchenette, service for 4 and more. Book by October 1, 2020.
- Sun, Oct 04Charleston, SC, USA
- Tue, Aug 04Sugarcreek, OH 44681, USAAug 04, 2020, 7:00 AM – Aug 08, 2020, 8:00 PMSugarcreek, OH 44681, USAThis tour explores both the Old Testament and the Old Order Amish. It includes two great evenings of entertainment and two great days of sightseeing. Enjoy B & B Riverboat’s Nostalgic Dinner Cruise and a night of cultural comedy at the Ohio Star Theater. Plus, a daytime visit to the Ark Encounter
- Tue, Jun 23Covington, KY, USAJun 23, 2020, 7:00 AM – Jun 26, 2020, 10:00 AMCovington, KY, USAYou will enjoy history from the Old Testament in two of America’s newest museums. The Creation Museum offers a stunning interpretation of Adam and Eve’s Garden of Eden, and much more. Then at the Ark Encounter you are seemingly transported backward in time to meet Noah and his family.
- Mon, Jun 08HersheyJun 08, 2020, 5:00 AM – Jun 11, 2020, 4:00 PMHershey, Hershey, PA, USAThis 3 night trip is jammed pack with so much fun, history, and adventure. Join us as we travel to Gettysburg for a tour, a day at the famous Chocolate World and Hershey Park, and finally a day in the life of The Amish with a Magic Show.
- Sat, Feb 29National Museum of African American HistFeb 29, 2020, 4:30 AM – 11:00 PMNational Museum of African American Hist, 1400 Constitution Ave NW, Washington, DC 20560, USACelebrate Black History Month at one of the most visited museums since its opening in 2016. This is an event you don't want to miss. Ticket includes transportation, museum ticket and a buffet breakfast meal.
- Fri, Dec 20Greensboro, NC, USADec 20, 2019, 3:00 PM – 11:00 PMGreensboro, NC, USALangston Hughes’ heart-felt musical is the most entertaining way to relive the birth of Jesus Christ through the beat of the drum, the feet of high-energy dancers, and the souls of passionate storytellers. Enjoy The Nativity in a new light through great gospel music. (Book by Nov. 9)